This season on White Market Podcast
This season on White Market Podcast:
Prepare for a lot of talk about Creative Commons music. We will talk about licenses, about business models, about resilience and about the love that goes into sharing music with others.
In the first few episodes, there will be interviews with:
- Hessel van Oorschot from Tribe of Noise, a platform focused on creating fair and sustainable business opportunities for talented artist; their business model is exclusively based on CC-licensing and they recently acquired Free Music Archive.
- Emily Richards from ccMixter, the oldest community of musicians focused on Creative Commons music production; they promote remixing and make their works available under CC BY and CC BY-NC licenses.
- Konrad from ClongClongMoo, a curation service focused on Creative Commons music (althought not exclusively); on top of highlighting records, the website has other valuable resources for free and open music discovery, like the netlabel list
There will be more guests and more topics later on, so make sure to subscribe to the podcast and check our website regularly.
But before the whole things starts, a quick note of appreciation for the extra help White Market Podcast got this time. Without these people, there would be no new episodes.
- Jake Cusworth did the new sound imaging, remixing "Fremen" by DarkSunn (who kindly provided the STEMS to do that)
- Liam Milburn provided the voice work for the new jingles and sweepers
- Ciaran Edwards redesigned and coded our new fully FLOSS website
- Ricardo Correia will be helping out with the sound editing and mixing throughout the season.
Stay tuned, White Market Podcast will be back soon.